Consultation for Pain Management
To someone experiencing chronic, unrelenting, life-changing pain, relief can sometimes seem impossible... For many individuals with this condition, the only treatments offered are antidepressants, narcotics and/or surgical intervention.
However, there are many more natural means of treating chronic pain!
Some of the many interventions we employ, include
* foods that quell inflammation and/or pain
* avoiding foods that can exacerbate inflammation/pain
* restorative sleep
* progressive exercise
* restoring gut balance
* active therapies such as physical and occupational therapy
* mind-body interventions
* addressing trauma
* energy work
* non-narcotic oral and topical medications
* treating the etiology (cause) of the pain when possible
Integrative Practitioners specializes in identifying all sources of a person's pain in order to address the cause as well as its physical and emotional consequences most comprehensively, holistically, and effectively!
We treat pain stemming from conditions such as:
600 East Genesee Street, Suite #114
Syracuse, NY 13202
fax 315.221.9736 or 315.825.4303
Copyright 2017 - all rights reserved.
Site Photographs - Carol Disalvo Photography - www.caroldisalvophotography.com